Saturday, July 21, 2012

White on White

I enjoy taking dies, cutting them, and making my own design.  He is one I did using Cheery Lynn Design dies.  The oval die is the Japanese Garden Lace Oval die, Behind it I placed the French Lattice die and cut off the parts that extended past the oval circle.  At the bottom I put part of the Victorian Romance Flourish die by cutting the scroll-like ends off as it was too big.  As a finished touch, I added three very small pearls on the flourish.  I am not sure why the pearls are showing up green other than they are almost as old as I am.   In the corner is a small sentment as I didn't want to take away from the design I had made.  I think this makes a great wedding card or even a sympathy, depending on the sentiment inside.

I have entered this is Cheery Lynn Designs White on White challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Such a subtle, delicate piece of work, elegant and lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Fabulous use of dies!!! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Vicki. To be eligible to win you must link back to our challenge in your post. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty Vicki
    So glad you could share with us at
    Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge

    ReplyDelete