Sunday, July 29, 2012

Second Week of "Give Me Five" Challenge

We are beginning our second week of the challenge "Give Me Five".  There has been some great entries so far, but the Design Team would like to see more.  You have a whole week so enter and show us your take on the challenge.  Remember we must be able to see the arm, foot, claw, wing etc. on your image.
The Design Team  hopes their creations below will inspire you.
Vicki
I chose the Country Scarcrow image from Meljen Designs.  Don't you think he is cute?  Also, I happen to notice today that he is on sale for 50% off.   Take a peek at the Meljen Design site and see what else is on sale and if there is something there you can use.  I colored my scarecrow with Copics and made my own little bench / wall for him to sit on and rest.  I know he must bes tired rom standing all the time!!!

I am also entering this in  Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge of What Do You Say?
Michele
Poor Humpty. He doesn't need someone to "give him five" he needs someone to help him so he doesn't fall! I colored this fun Meljen's Designs digi with colored pencils and layered it on two different layers of designer paper, throwing in some other embellishments to add to the fun. One more week to play along; I hope you'll join in!
Sharon
This week I have used an image from Michelle Perkett Studio "Scooter" to make my "Give Me Five" card. I've used torn paper to make the background along with a strip of mesh - would you belive I found this whilst cleaning out our shed - it's actually builders gyprock joining tape but it's much better suited to crafting I think!!!
Petra
I designed this tag aorund a number sticker from K&Company. The background is very inky again with covering a plain rectangular white tag with distress inks and stamping with various stamps. The sticker is layered on vellum and attached to the tag with some machine sewing.
Rene
I used the cute Cherry Mouse from Meljens Designs, our sponsor for the two weeks, to create my ATC. I coloured him with pencils and added some Glossy accents. The background is my own scribbles, done with fine liners.
Jenn
Jenn made a card using "Boy &; Dog" from Meljen's along with a sticker sentiment from SRM Stickers. I believe the slingshot is a game piece from an old Monopoly game - felt sticker paw & bone are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your fabby card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, your image is just great and fabby coloring too. looks great, hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete