Friday, July 20, 2012

My Treasure

Look what I received in the mail the other day!  It is a book  (and many other goodies) I will treasure.  And it is from Lynn Stevens of Trash to Treasure Art.!  Isn't it beautiful?  I had always admired what Lynn posts to her blog, but seeing a piece of her art in person makes me realize that pictures on  her blog do not reveal all the detail work of this talented artist.  My husband said that I was going to wear the book out just looking at it and showing my local stamping friends.  I just can't stop looking at all the detail.  Below are some pictures of it and of the goodies she sent me.....only because she is so nice and sharing.  Thank you Lynn.  I can't wait to use all my precious little goodies you shared.











2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous thing to receive in the post. I'm not surprised you can't stop gazing at it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Thank you Vicki. I'm so glad you like it!
    We just returned from our week trip to the Oregon Coast so I'm just now receiving my emails.
    Hope you can find a use for the transfers and other trinkets?
    Enjoy, hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete