Monday, June 17, 2013

"You're Sweet"

My this weather is getting hot and now the ice cream man is coming around the neighborhood ringing his bell.  It's time for sweets.  The Design Team is reminding you that the theme is in its second week and you need to show off all the sweets you desire whether it be cupcakes, ice cream, cake or just plain chocolate.  (How can chocolate be just plain!)  In any case we would love to see "You're Sweet" creations.


Vicki
During the summer I belong to a card group which plays Double Canasta and we always manage to have something sweet.  Thus the playing card and the cupcake connection.  The border is a border sticker that I have had for a long time.  The image, of course, is from Far Far Hill.
Petra
I just love the background collage from Far Far Hill. It contains all ingredients for a great party and celebration .... cupcakes, sweeties, hot chocolate ...... what else can you wish for (lol) I layered the background on a scalloped white card and added a stamped sentiment which I think is so fitting!
 
Michele
These cupcake digis from Far Far Hill look delicious! I cut two of them out and arranged them with papers, tissue tape and a flower.  I made the sentiment on my computer.  One more week for calorie -free play time...
Krisha 
Using a yummy cup cake image from Far Far Hill I made a large birthday tag. Background was created with pink Gelatos and Stampers Anonymous images stamped with brown ink. Edges were aged with TH Vintage Photo and Wild Honey. Ribbons, from my stash were added as a finishing touch.
 
I had real fun using our sponsors images of these delicious cup cakes. Both cards were made using  a computer craft program. called My Craft Studio.
Barbara
I used the Cupcake images from Far Far Hill, you will have to check out my blog to see the ones on the inside of the Gatefold card with a twist. The sentiment just seemed perfect. I love the  background paper, its digi paper and so gorgeous. I added the ribbon and stickles to the cupcake image.
Sharon
For my "You're So Sweet" Card I've used a great little Garden Fairy image from Angie Delarie and made a Herringbone Style Background with offcuts of coloured card. I added a little "Made Wiith Love" charm with the fibres at the spine
 
I enjoyed making my cards with the yummy images from Far Far Hill. I made my own stickers by printing the images onto sticker paper and then cutting them out. These stickers I added to my cards once I have added the DP panel. The DP's are also from Far Far Hill! A touch of glitter adds some sparkle. I'll add a sentiment when I use my card - it can be used for many occasions!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. well done design team! now i am hungry... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies your entries are just fabulous and just like Michele, I wouldn't mind having some sweet treats (lol)

    ReplyDelete