Saturday, June 22, 2013

I'm Hooked!

Carolyn Dube is a wonderful Gelli Plate artist and she has gotten me hooked on the Gelli Plate and multi-media..  Forgive me Carolyn, as I have tried to copy one of your wonderful creations you made in a video.  Here is my rendition below.
 
I left my handwriting on this one as you can actually read it.  It was done on a large piece of watercolor paper and it fit into the scanner exactly so I couldn't put a background to it.  To give the piece some bling I added Stickles to each of the flower centers.  The flowers were air-brushed with Copic markers using a Crafter's Workshop stencil.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful indeed...love the colors and
    the your girl too !!http://beneathmyheartart.blogspot.ae/2013/06/orange-and-hot-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done!! So pretty! Perfect quote...I'm sure Carolyn will appreciate being your inspiration.

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, you have got the technique down pat! This is beautiful and your handwriting is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love this...happy Summer of Color to you! Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful print! Love the message you hand-wrote, too! :)
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete