Monday, June 3, 2013

Second Week of Challenge #61

We are beginning the second week of "My Kind of Gal"  Therefore the Design Team created some projects to inspire you.  For a shortcut to my challenges click on the first item in my sidebar, "Current Challenges"  This will make it easier for you to find the current challenge as I do post a lot between challenge announcement and the end date
Krisha
Such a sweet image from Gingerloft. She was colored with Prisma pencils and OMS then mounted onto a chip board.  Mulberry flowers were cut with TH Tattered Flowers die and added to the boarder. A Cri-cut butter fly in the top left corner and then rhinestones for the centers of the flowers.  I even found rhinestone flowers in my stash, and a butterfly!!
Michele
I love this fairy digi from Gingerloft at Stitchy Bear.  For my creation I colored her with pencils and floated her above some flowers dropping fairy dust as she goes.  Our "my kind of gal" theme gives you lots of freedom to create using female images so I hope you will join the fun!
Jenn
Jenn used Cowboy Boot from Gingerloft to make this little ATC:
Sharon
My Kind of Gal?? Well I guess these "risque divas" are someone's kind of gal LOL! I love these images from Luna Girl - great to create with - love the bright colours. I've made these little mini journal pages with them - I used Distress Inks & Paint for the backgrounds, added the "Ooh La La" with stamped letters and for some bling a few spots of glitter glue!
Petra
I did something a little bit different for this week. I used one of Lunagirl's lovely Beauties images. I love her pose and her dramatic outfit (lol). I cut out the image and layered it on musical paper and a couple of doilies. The tag is embellished with paper flower, organza ribbon and some pearls
 
I've used the lovely Time for Beauty #2 generously supplied by Gingerloft Digital Stamps for us to play with. The colouring was done with pencils, the image fussy cut & then layered onto purple & lavender cardstock before it was added to the marble card.
Barbara
The stamp I used is a Dolly Mama “domestically challenged" I’m at the cottage and had limited supplies, one day I will get it all together to bring EVERYTHING with me lol. I coloured the image with pencil crayons and blended with odourless mineral spirits and layered it on Black and White.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment