Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A New Challenge at Lunagirl Moonbeans

I am a little late announcing that Lunagirl Moonbeans has begun a new challenge.  This is the 4th challenge and we are so excited that each week there is an increasing number of entries.  This time we have the theme "Garden Fairy".  I hope if you haven't entered one of the Lunagirl challenges you will do so this time.  Here is my first piece of inspiration for the challenge.
I took one of the images from the 1929 sheet and one of the lovely butterfly wings from another collage sheet and combined them to make my little. fairy.  The background designer paper puts her in a garden and two  large blue stones gives the card some bling.  The 3D sentiment with a butterfly on which I added a tiny blue ston finishes the card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Valerie, thanks for coming by my blog. Great minds think alike LOL and I only just last week changed my background to the same, mainly as I love owls. Great blog you have. will peruse more shortly.

    ReplyDelete