Monday, June 10, 2013

Challenge #62 - "You're Sweet"

My challenge for the next two weeks is "You're Sweet".  This is a very easy challenge so dig through your stash and see what you can come up with following this sweet theme.
Vicki
My card is uses one of Far Far Hill's cupcake images.  I decided to make the card fairly plain letting the image be the focal point.  It is hard to tell from the scan, but the white cardstock behind the image is glossy and has been embossed and lightly highlighted.
Petra
I don't know how you feel about cupcakes but I LOVE them ... and the ones from pour sponsor Far Far Hill are just too yummy and tempting! I cut it out and layered it on patterend paper, doily and lace. A little bit of Stickles and some little blings completed the card.
 
 
I found these un-used cake  toppers in my stash. Layered them up and realy wished I had the real thing on the table to eat.

Krisha
One layer card using House Mouse stamp, colored with Prisma pencils and OMS, and markers.

Michele
I know a lot of people who think it is fine to have your dessert first so this is a tribute to them.  And this yummy looking cupcake from Far Far Hill clearly has all the main food groups in it so it can't be wrong to go right for this treat! This will be a fun challenge because you can play with sweets but not get any calories.  Hope you can join us.

Barb
 
Rene

I am so pleased to announce that my sponsor this time is Far Far Hill.  They have many digitals available for use in scrapbooking or card making.  Click on the banner below to visit their
 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the DT samples! Fabulous challenge--can't wait to make some entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific inspiration! Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete