Monday, May 6, 2013

New Challenge Blog

There is a new challenge blog on the net!  It is Lunagirl Moonbeans.  Just click on the name in the previous sentence or the logo below and it will direct you to the site.  The challenge is a great one.  It is "Birds".  You have until Mary 20 to enter.
I am so proud to be a member of their first-ever Design Team.  Here are two creations I made for the challenge.
This card has an image of a bird with  tnfo about it.   The base card is brown and the  background mat to the image is handmade paper that someone gave me   It is very thick paper.  I took some distress ink called "Peeled Paint" and highlighted the folds and ridges of the paper.   In the corner is a piece of printed cardstock giving the definition of Celebration.  On the other side is a multi-layer flower made from flowers from Petaloo.  In the center I put a green stone to give the card a little bling.

This bird is from one of the free sheets on the sidebar of Lunagirl Moonbeam blog   The bookmark was very easy to make.  I printed a small copy of the image, cut out the bookmark with a die and then stamped a sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs.  A little piece of ribbon and I was finished.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Vicki! beautiful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card and tag. Great use of both bird graphics. Thanks for visiting my blog...I'll be back again soon to visit with you.

    ReplyDelete