Monday, May 6, 2013

Challenge Reminder - Rain and Flowers

This is a reminder for you to join my challenge "April Showers Bring May Fleowers".  I have quite a few entries so far but, there is time for more, so join in.  The winner will be picked by random generator and announced on Tuesday after the challenge ends.  The Design Team would love to see what you have created.

In the meantime here are some more pieces of inspiration from the DT.
Vicki
My card is very clean and simple.  I love Floppy Latte's flowers in a circle and I think they are perfect for this get well card.  The sentiment is by Our Daily Bread Designs.
Petra
May has come and the flowers look ever so lovely. For the second week of the challenge I used a little vintage image which I thought is just perfect for the theme. I layered it on coloured and patterend cardstock and embellished it with flowers, ribbon, lace and twine and a chipboard sentiment.

Michele
For my week two creation I decided to use one of the beautiful silhouette digital images from Floppy Latte.  This lady sports spring flowers in her hat and I added just a touch of color on those flowers with colored pencils.  I added to the flower motif with flowered origami paper, paper flowers and a shiny flower sticker.  The dream stamp is from Inkadinakado.
The Daisy panel is a digi  image from our sponsor. The flower corners are stamped images, fussy cut , then shaped to add dimension.
Sharon
For this weeks post I have made my "May" Calendar/Journal Pages using images from the May new releases by Gecko Galz. I painted the background  using a baby wipe to "swoosh" the paint over the pages. It took a while to cut out all the flowers for each day of the month!!!
 
 Rene
My Darling Daisies has brown & deep wine centers fading into white or pale yellow. The pale green of the leaves are echoed in the green card. Rhinestones add some bling to the card. We hope to see some more flowers and showers this week!
 Barbara
I chose Daisies in a frame from Floppy Latte for my image, it was coloured with prisma colour pencils and odourless mineral spirits. I loved this image when I saw it as it is so versatile, birthday, get well and thinking of you  The winter has been very long and now we have good weather I had to get out the daffodil delight, both card stock and ribbon in the same colour. The embossing folder has birds and leaves on it and makes me think spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment