Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lunagirl's New Challenge

Lunagirl Moonbeans  is beginning a new challenge starting today, "Diva".   Below  is my inspirational card..
I had been hoarding this designer paper for a while so I decided to pull it out and use it.  I think it is perfect for my Lunagirl image.  In the corner I have a metal scroll piece and some Petaloo flowers.  The sentiment was a commercial sticker?d  I love the way the colors came  together.
 
Drop  by and check out the challenge and enter.

5 comments:

  1. Great "Diva" card Vicki - love the image and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning Vicki! i love the brilliant colors. in answer to your question about my border -- it wasn't a border punch but patterned tissue tape! love that stuff... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this, Vicki! Gorgeous colors, great choices in the papers to complement the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image, did you hand color her? Really lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, love how the pink flowers and the headband really pop!

    ReplyDelete