Monday, May 20, 2013

Challenge Reminder

For a short cut to my current challenge, go to the first entry on my sidebar.  This is the quickest way to get there without going through my posts.  The Design Team has a few more pieces of  inspiration to remind you that the challenge is "It's Natural"  The entries can be anything that is natural or that deals with nature.  It can be fruits, animals, flowers or trees etc.
Michele
For my week two DT piece I decided to go with a different aspect of nature -- fairyland!  I used colored pencils on three different Stitchy Bear digis -- a little fairy girl, a butterfly and a flower set (which I cut and separated).  The ATC base is colored wth distress inks and then I added some designer paper and a nature sticker to complete the scene.  Have fun with this challenge!
Barbara 
I used another Stitchy Bear image, I love Asian themed cards. I used TH core'dinations cardstock and embossed it with the bamboo embossing folder from cuttlebug and sanded it. I cut the oval in it and placed the image under the opening. cut the black frame to accent the image. I added the gold braid to finish it off.
 
Barbara
 I chose Daisies in a frame from Floppy Latte for my image, it was coloured with prisma colour pencils and odourless mineral spirits. I loved this image when I saw it as it is so versatile, birthday, get well and thinking of you.  This winter has been very long and now we have good weather I had to get out the daffodil delight, both card stock and ribbon in the same colour. The embossing folder has birds and leaves on it and makes me think spring. 
Krisha
It's Spring and the flowers are blooming! Our sponsor Stitchy Bear Outlet had these flowers that I just couldn't resist.  I stamped a script over the image, fussy cut and then colored it brightly with markers, I mounted it on an embossed dot background, then red cs and then onto the card.  I added the red and white dot ribbon in a wavy pattern, A quick and simple card.

Yvonne
I used a computer generated craft program to frame this lovely image supplied by our sponsor.
Sharon
I've used one of the sponsors "nature" images top create this card with butterfly embossed background. Image is coloured with Copic Markers and mounted on the front of the base card
Rene
I've used the same image Back Yard. My card is white this time and I've used a lilac layer and added 3 sparkling white rhinestones and some Diamond Stickles. The card looks totally different, don't you agree? Hope to see more 'natural' cards this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment