Monday, October 31, 2011

Starting the Christmas Season

I am always so late in making my Christmas cards and little gifts, but this year I hope to get things done without being in a rush at the last minute.  Well, in any case here is a start.  This post will have a lot of pictures which I hope you will enjoy viewing.

It is my Christmas Box, one which will hold candy and after it is eaten, becomes a greeting card.  Using your Scor-Pal is a must for this project.  Stamps used include those from Inkadinkadoo, Stampabilities, and Heartfelt Impressions.

Outside the box
Another view

Inside holding candy
When all the candy is gone.
A view of the different images
The greeting
Even this post was a little long, I hope you enjoyed it.  If you did, please enter my upcoming Christmas challenges as I and the Design Team would love to see what you are making this holiday.  I will be running my Christmas challenges a little earlier this year.

3 comments:

  1. Ana amazing box!!! So clever and I love the "explosion" design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki,
    I love this Christmas box into a card -- what a wonderful gift that keeps giving.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sharon P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! You have a great start to the holiday season for sure! I better get busy. :)

    ReplyDelete