Thursday, October 20, 2011

Star Card

Here is a card that needs your Scor-Pal scoring tool.  It is easy if you have one.  It is made of a couple of  interlocking folds.

I did not do any stamping on this card.  The outside has purchased dimensional fall embellishments which I cut apart to use on the different flaps.  On the inside is some scrollwork, also purchased and some leaves punched out of different pieces of cardstock.  The greeting itself  was computer generated and the greeting and the mat for the greeting were cut with Spellbinders.  To finish out the card, I used a  little lace.

If you like this card and wish to learn how to make it,  then you need to go to my sidebar and push on the purchase button for the 3D and Fun Folds Dd.  There are approximately 70 techniques on this CD.  What a bargain!

Below are different views of the card:
The Outside of the Card
Closeup of Some of the Embellishments
The Opened Card

Closeup of the Greeting

If you would like to learn 70 techniques from one CD, don't forget to go to my sidebar.

I am entering this in Scor-Pal Guest Designer challenge.

7 comments:

  1. WOW, this is awesome!!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Vicki - love the star shape and the folds! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card- I like the different fold : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunner. I can see so many uses for this folded shape. I am linking it on Facebook for my crafty friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Very cool shape and loads of goodness on each panel.

    ReplyDelete