Saturday, April 18, 2015

Give a Welcome

Give a warm welcome to Vee Cassidy.  She is joining the my amazing Design Team.  I know you will enjoy seeing what she creates as she will begin this Sunday with the second week of "Zentangle". Below is a short bio about Vee.
Hello. My name is Vee and I live just outside Glasgow in Scotland, UK. I have two sons who are "grown and flown" so my current babies are two cats.
I have been crafting most of my life including sewing, crochet, knitting and various crafts but card making for about 5 years.
Apart from cards, I enjoy altered art / mixed media and am a big fan of recycling/upcycling in my makes. I like using distress techniques however my tastes are eclectic and I enjoy learning new things. In fact, I am currently learning parchment craft.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely welcome, Vicki. I am absolutely delighted to join such a wonderful team.
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our lovely little team, Vee - look forward to seeing more of your crafting xx

    ReplyDelete