Monday, March 24, 2014

Transportation Challenge

We are on the second week of "Modes of Transportation" using the beautiful transporttion images from Lunagirl.  Don't forget to look at the top of my sidebar for the shortcut to my challenges.  It is usually changed the next day after the new challenge begins as I usually post late at night.
 
Vicki
I used one of the vintage car images from Lunagirl and placed it inside a ornate oval diecut from Cheery Lynn dies.  To bring out the color in the car a bow was added.
  
Michele
This vintage bicyclist from our challenge sponsor Lunagirl has been traveling all over Europe on her bike and she is none the worse for the wear!  A bicycle is a great way to get around, excellent for physical fitness and for the environment!  Enjoy.
Karla

I fell in love with the little girl in a red car from our sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams as soon as I saw the image. I tried to create a romantic card because she is so cute.I’ve embellished it with some buttons, a ribbon and a white eyelet ruffled fabric trim. I also used 3 different kinds of paper. Hope you like it. Keep playing along with us. I love visiting your blogs.

 Barbara
For the second week of the modes of transportation I used another Luna Girl image. I also made another Artist Trading Card. The image was layered on a scrap of shiny red paper then on some black glitter cardstock I found on my desk, it was an extra from an ATC swap. I added the rhinestones to the side for some bling.
I used Lunagirl Transportation (7) image, giving it an antique look digitally before layering it on to some unknown paper that I've had in my stash for a while. I've added bits and pieces from various sources, including Teresa Collins and K & Co. I enjoyed putting this card together.


http://www.lunagirlmoonbeams.com/
 
You will want to enter this challenge as Lunagirl is again my sponsor. She has some wonderful vintage images.    If you need any transportation images, I am sure Karen will have what you can use.
Go and visit the site.  Just click on the logo above.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the DT samples for this challenge -- and the entries as well! Great challenge theme, lots of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete