Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lunagirl Moonbeams' Challenge

Join My Current ChallengeThe Lunagirl Moonbeams are having a "Shabby Green" challenge.  It is the perfect challenge for the beginning of Spring.  All the creations from the Design Team have many shades of green on them.  Dig around in your stash and create something that is "Shabby Green" for Lunagirl.

Besides using different shades of green, I did do something a little different.  I cut the lacey part of the ribbon I had and used only the lace this time.

4 comments:

  1. I've never been a fan of the colour green. But you have swayed me. Your piece is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and springtime-perfect! I'm proud to have you on my DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely and has a wonderful Sprint feel to it.

    ReplyDelete