Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Two in One

This is the second post for today.  My first post was the precious card created by Petra.  This time I am posting two of my cards 
This little girl image is by Magnolia.  She is colored with  Copics.  As an added touch I made a lace ruffle for the card highlighted with a silk flower which I took apart and put back together with a stone brad.
 Recently I made a number of papers using the Embossed Webbing technique.  I will be using these as background papers in the near future.  Some of them had thick webbing while others had fine webbing.  This card uses one of the papers using thick webbing in the Embossed Webbing . 
The image is by Mo's Digital Pencil.  It has been put on a dark blue shadow.  The flower is a single silk flower and the verse is from Quote Garden.  The greeting says "The Rose Bowl is the only bowl I have seen that I didn't have to clean." by Erma Bombeck.

No comments:

Post a Comment