Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Love My Mailman

,
Look at the beautiful stash that I received via my mailman today from Valerie at Bastelmania.  She was celebrating 100  followers and over 50,000 visitors.  I happen to be one of the lucky people to receive some of  the stash.

I have  had a blast just looking through it and can't wait to start using it.  Thanks Valerie, I will be in the clouds using all of these goodies.

Not only did I get all these beautiful papers and embellishments, it came in an art envelope.  My maulman was fascinated as well I with the beautiful envelope.  Look at all the beauriful work on this envelope.

3 comments:

  1. You are sooooooooooo welcome Vicki! Enjoy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a wonderful mail delivery! Enjoy!! Valerie creates some incredible envelopes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki
    Valerie certainly spoilt us with the goodies she sent in the mail. We will have such fun :)
    Wishes
    Lynne M

    ReplyDelete