Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Sad Goodbye

It is with sadness that I announce that Krisha Ogle has had to resign from my Design Team.   I will miss having her creatons on my blog, but I wish her well in whatever projects she decides to do.  I will continue to follow her on her blog.   Below is a final creation from Krisha.

Krisha
My tag is really a laminate sample of a wood grain that is 3 1/2" x 6", they are the greatest "tags" to work with! I started playing with some inks to darken and age it, then chose to just use black ink for the images. I did add a very old postage stamp and a wooden flower I found at the Dollar Store. A jute tie finished it off.

Images are from: Rouge Redheads, Tim Holtz, Inkadinkado,Studio G and PSX







2 comments:

  1. Great little tag - love the wood grain of the laminate sample it makes a great background for the images! Best wishes to Krisha!

    ReplyDelete