Monday, October 7, 2013

"Tags" Challenge Continues

The "Tags" challenge is in its second week.  I have had some great entries so far. However, the Design Team is looking forward to seeing some additional entries.
Vicki
Since Lunagirl is sponsoring this Tag challenge on my blog and they have started a challenge on the Lunagirl Moonbeams blog themed "Lady Blue"  I have created a tag with the theme "Lady Blue"  I took two images from one of the  Lunagirl collage sheets  and used one of her beautiful blue backgrounds.  I made part of the background a little darker by doing a repeat printing of  a strip of the background.    I think the diecut is from Memory Box.  It is one a friend gave me to show what she had ordered recently.  It is a perfect compliment to the  small image.

Krisha
Here is my tag for this week featuring a lovely image from Lunagirl Digital Images .  I loved the regal look she has, I did remove the frame around her.  I printed her twice and did a stack of the bust of the woman with pop dots.  I also added Pearl-EX to the background and to her cheeks, sorry the photo doesn't show it well.  The stamped sentiment is from Hampton Arts and the gold embossed images are from Friskers.  This is all added to a large paint chip from Home Depot, and the color is Firecracker!  I bet she was at one time too.  Black lace, pearls and a ribbon were the finishing touches.
Michele
I've got two gorgeous vintage images from Lunagirl on this tag and the pink background is actually digital design paper created by Karen at Lunagirl and offered free on her blog.  I also used sheet music, and more tissue tape and stickers and a butterfly brad.  Tags are fun to make and I hope you will make one and link up to our challenge! 
Petra
For this tag I combined two wonderful images from Lunagirl, the lady and the frame. It looks as if they were made for each other! I layered them on patterned paper which I decorated with some stamping and German Scrap. To finish the tag I added a couple of half-pearls and a handmade tassel from embroidery thread.
Barbara
This week I did a larger tag with the Tim Holtz tag and book plate big z die. edged with gold thin line border stickers by Dazzles. layered the images on gold glitter paper and the flowers with gold brads for centers.
Hazel
For this tag I used one of the Edwardian children pictures, digitally adding 'My sweetheart' and the phrase that says 'A rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart.' The flowers around the tag are from my stash, as is the piece of sparkly netting used for the tie of the tag.

I created my tag using images from Lunagirl, the sponsor of this challenge. The picture was cut with a deckle edge scissors. Distress Ink sponged over a sequin negative and stick-on lace create extra texture on the background. Ribbon and a pearl add a final touch
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous selection of tags. I love the blue background on yours, Vicki. x

    ReplyDelete