Friday, April 12, 2013

Newest Design Team Member

A warm welcome  is extended to one of the new members of the Design Team of The Cheerful Stamp Pad..  She is Meggymay.
Meggymay  (Yvonne Whaley)
Hello,  I am Yvonne, many friends in Blogland will know me as Meggymay.  I am happily retired after working in education with children who had Special Educational Needs.  We live in the N.E. of England close to miles of open countryside.  Besides craft work which takes up all my spare time. I enjoy getting away in our caravan, with my husband and Border Collie dog.

The style of crafting I am most comfortable with is Vintage/Shabby Chic, however I do enjoy new challenges, altering, recycling and journalling are now on this increasing list.  Something new to try is always around the next corner.
                                                                  ----------
Welcome Meggymay to The Cheerful Stamp Pad!  Her creative work will be first shown in the upcoming challenge which begins Monday 12:01 AM CDT. Make sure you come back to see the inspirations of the Design Team and plan to enter the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment