Thursday, September 20, 2012

Words of Encouragement

Here is a card I made today using one of my favorite color combinations....black and white.  I used designer paper on part of the card base and placed my sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs on white cardstock and matted with black caardstock which were cut from a Spellbinders die.  In the corner is a ribbon buckle by Memory Box.  As additional embellishment I put on part of a 3D flower design.  All the elements are carried by Classy Cards and Such.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Vicki this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming card with lovely paper, text and flowers.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beutiful card Vicki. I lvoe the black & white theme with the colour of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete