Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall is Here

I really like the Fall.  However, I know winter and cold weather are soon to follow.  Here is a card I made for the second week of Just Some Lines' challenge "Fall Colors".

This is a get well card I made for a friend who just got home after having surgery.  It uses an image from Just Some Lines and a gate made by a Cheery Lynn Designs.   I am not sure which dies were used for the leaves as they were given to me by a friend.  The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread.  I am entering this in the Keep it Krafty challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

I wanted to make my card on the light side to cheer her up,  but at the same time give encouragement and I think this fits the bill.
j
.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vicki & love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little cut out fence and the fabulous fall colors - really makes a darling scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card- I love fall colors too- and yep- I am with you about Winter following along..... Next, we'll be making snowmen cards..... Love the sweet girl image and the fence with the falling leaves : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card, colors and images are prefect together. I'm sure this will make your friend smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky, your card is really cute!
    Wow gorgeous card and love all the little details on it!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
    Good Luck!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Vicki, but you can only enter our challenge once, so I have deleted it from the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete