Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Card for a Special Occasion

Here is a card I made for someone's special birthday.   The base card is white and on top I placed some beautiful green with a hint of blue designer paper.  On top of that is some latticework made with a Cheery Lynn Designs die.  A border which was made with a Martha Stewart punch accents the top of the card.  In the corner of the image, which is from Lunagirl, I used another CLD die.  To set off the girl's dress, I placed a tiny bow.

I am entering this in Cheery Lynn Designs' challenge Borders and Edgers.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vicki - I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card, Vicki. The lattice frame makes a great backdrop for the image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are crafty. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Love the Lattice background.Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete