Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Winner and Another Coaster

Congratulation to Gemma Atchia for winning Challenge # 13. She was No. 88, the magic number picked by a random generator.  She will be receiving a terrific package provided Alpha Stamps.

Here is the third of four coasters that I am making for Gingersnap Creations' heart coaster swap.  I have made a point of not having the heart as the center image of my collages.  I have had a great time making these collages and can't wait to received the ones being sent to me as I know they will be outstanding works of art.

8 comments:

  1. Love the bird holding the heart. Very sweet. I did the swap too...maybe I'll get yours. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Gemma, her piece is so lovely!
    The heart coaster is so sweet with the little birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coaster Vicki - I'm sure someone will be very glad to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet bird coaster and how cute to have him holding the little heart!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think this is my favourite so far. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing my bird holds in his beak, is my finger! Very sweet coaster and your birdie looks much nicer compared to mine!

    ReplyDelete