Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Collage Tag

Here is a tag I put together using a charm.  I have very few charms, but I did find this shoe and I thought it appropriate for this victorian lady.  Images are by Green Paper.   After I pieced a couple of different design paers on the tag, I covered the entire tag with lace.  This is being entered into Gngersnap Creations' challenge using using charms.

I also have entered this in Simon's Stamp and Show's  "Ephemera" challenge and Studio L3's Dimensional Collage Fragments.

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty Vicki, Love all the lace!
    husg Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ~ I LOVE this tag!! Beautiful Work Vicki!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and elegant. And what a fabulous little shoe tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that gorgeous lacy background ... thanks for "charm"ing us at Gingersnap Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vicki! What a lovely tag! Very feminine and romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty Tag!!

    thanks bunches for playin along with the teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is quite a charm!!! Don't think I have ever seen that! Awesome collaged tag! Thank you for visiting me today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag! I love how soft and delicate the colors in the background are through the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tag, so elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful tag--love the lace.

    ReplyDelete