Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank You; Thank You

I am sending multiple "thank yous" to everyone who entered my challenge "Is It Spring Yet?'  I was so thrilled to have so many entries this time   The winner?  Well, I haven't used the random generator yet to pick the winner.  That will be done later today.  By the way, I'm a little different from most bloggers--- I NOTIFY THE WINNER either through her e-mail or comment section on her blog.   I feel that if you take time to create something for my challenges and do all the linking and following, I can take the time to notify you..  Also I post the winner's entry at the top of my sidebar.

Again, thank you  for being a follower and entering my challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Vicki! I agree, I always return comments. Anyone who takes time out of their day is worthly of our time! Keep going, girl!

    ReplyDelete