Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wrinkle-Free Distress

Here is my sample of Tim Holtz's Wrinkle-Free Distress technique.  This is a very easy and stress-free method of coloring your paper.  It is my entry to Studio L3's  Compendium of Curiosities Challenge for Week 16.  Other challenges this is for is Gingersnap Creations' "Punches" and Simon Says Stamp and Show's Distress Challenge

The mat is using Highlighted Cuttlebug and I have a Out of the Box label.  All stamps are from Scrolls Work. As an added touch I made a fence out of a lace border punch and put in a little Flower Soft for flowers.

13 comments:

  1. I love the background and lace fence. Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, what a fabulous card! I love how you put her standing in front of the fence with the little flower pots! I battle with flower soft, so pretty much gave up! This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamps you've used. This is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome technique and I love the rich fall palette of colors you used. Very clever design with the fence and lady in front. Terrific job on the distress challenge. So happy you were able to join in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, this turned out really great, love everything about it. Good idea to use a punch for the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this came out beautifully, Vicki! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that saying!! Your color paper is just BEAUTIFUL!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Vickie, this is spectacular! That wrinkle-free distress background is BEYOND gorgeous-- it's like a stormy, autumn sky, and I love how you designed this with the lovely vintage lady and her powerful message, front and center.

    If you are indeed your art, you are one amazing lady-- but then, I already knew that! As always, you did a wonderful job on the CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the background is very well done, and I love that fence....great job

    ReplyDelete