Thursday, September 16, 2010

Double Challenge

This tag was created for a double challenge.  First of all I did a mask for Studio L3's  Compendium of Curiosities Week 14.  This challenge is spotlighting Tim Holtz's Mask Basics. 


The second challenge  is for Soartful Challenges' Isn't She Lovely.

I had hoped to enter a third challenge, but the date sneaked up on me.

This tag uses not only a mask but Cuttlebug Highlight on top of it.  The woman stamp is by Chix Art.  The greeting is part of uinknown stamp.  the woman is stamped in gold embossing powder and the leaves are highlighted with a copper pen.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, she is very lovely. Beautiful image, beautiful colors all make for a beautiful tag.
    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you embossed the tag right over the masking! This was such a fun challenge and yes she is a stunning beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, your tag is gorgeous! I love the image you used, and the masked background is just stunning. You designed this beautifully, with the cool leaves and the wistful expression on the lady's face. It's the kind of art that makes you wonder what she's thinking...who she's missing. It's wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki, Those dates do seem to sneak up on us don't they!!! I used that same cuttlebug plate today. Your tag is lovely and your way ahead of me I havent gotten either of the challenges done yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki, love this tag. That stamp is jumping out at me, right up my street. I know what you mean about dates catching up on you, one minute you think there is plenty of time to enter a challenge and then before you know it, the deadline is past!!! TFS. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty vicki! I love the embossing and antique look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicki this is so pretty, I image of the girl turned out wonderful with the gold embossing. So vintage looking. And I love the bit of copper you added. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag! What a lovely combination of images!

    ReplyDelete