Sunday, September 5, 2010

Going Wild

I went a little wild to make my tag.  This is for the Gingersnap Creations' Paint Challenge.    The technique is one I am working on,  but I will share that the flower is made from pages out of a book.  I am hoping that the technique will soon be published in a popular newsletter.  In any case, enjoy my wild side.

All the colors on the tag are acrylic paint.  The flower is airbrushed with Copics.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun tag! Love the vibrant colors, texture and your flower is awesome! The background looks a little like a tech we did with decorative painting and rice paper! Can't wait to see it published.