Friday, May 29, 2015

"Black and White" Theme


We are beginning the second week of the joint challenge with Lunagirl -"Black and White".  Karen of Lnagirl and I would love to have you join both of our challenges.  Please limit your entries to two on my blog.  Below are some creations from the Design Teams to inspire you.  How easy...Hmm...black and white.  That means you don't even have to color your image!
Vicki
My card uses one of the portrait images from Lunagirl.  She is placed on a Cheery Lynn die on back and white designer paper.  As an added touch, I used a black butterfly trimmed in gold.
 
Hazel
I used one of the images from Lunagirl's civil war ladies-gents, kindly supplied by Lunagirl as sponsor of the challenge, printed out and matted on to black card. Papers are some that I've had for some time, with a piece of torn vellum with pocket watches behind the image.
 
Barbara
For Week 2 of the Black & White challenge I used the same Flower Line Art page, I love poppies and this one being tall and narrow I knew I wanted to make an A2 center step card. I used Spellbinders Fancy tags for the sentiment and Memory Box Latchette Border die for the side pieces. Black and white cards can be used for so many occasions,
Karla
For the second week of Black and white I made a card a card using another image by Lunagirl Moonbeams. I layered it on a scrapbook paper and added crystals, ribbons and a trim lace. The sentiment is from the internet. So, my lovelies, choose to be happy and keep playing along with us!Have an inspiring week!
Lunagirl gave us some lovely images to play with and, for my second week's project, I used this civil war portrait from a collage sheet which I altered in Craft Artist and printed out to make an A5 Greetings Card.I thought it would make a good card for a male, perhaps for Father's Day next month. 
And here is a scrap page. 
Vee

Michele
Here is my second week inspiration for you in this elegant black and white challenge.  It is a card; all of the vintage images on this card are from the "black and white" collage sheet by Lunagirl. I hope you will join our challenge!
 


 
Corinne Marie
The above three samples of inspiration are from my Guest Designer, one of the gals from Lunagirl.  Don't forget that when you enter here you should go to Lunagirl and enter again there as this challenge is coordinated with hers.

Click on the badge below to visit my sponsor Lunagirl.

http://www.lunagirlmoonbeams.com/

1 comment:

  1. Your frame is so effective with that portrait, Vicki. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete