Thursday, March 12, 2015

Gelli on Gelli and Then Some

There are times when I just don't know when to quit.  The first picture below shows my Art Journal Book with a Gelli print on both pages.  At first I felt like they really didn't go together except for coloring. 

I decided to try and fix the fact that one seemed more of a ghost print of the other.  I added some little houses made with the Tim Holtz dies and using a Gelli print I had made a couple of months ago.  After they were added, I found that I wasn't finish so on came the images from Whatsnot 2 on Mischief Circus.  Well, I must be finished as I don't know what else to do!
Below are some additional close-up pictures of the various elements.
 A woman from the 40's has lost her face behind the glasses.
 
A dog carries the balloons for the party.
 
A bird sits on the roof of a house. 

A woman looks out the window at the dog with balloons.
 
I hope these two pages gave you a little laugh today.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment