Sunday, March 29, 2015

Challenge #108 -'Silhouette"

I just love working with black and white so "Silhouette" fits me perfectly.  However, I am still on my road trip and didn't know what I was going to do without my designer paper. (I have a whole pack that is nothing but black and white- at home!).  By chance my hubby and I went to a restaurant in Alabama that is called 50 Taters.  By chance our food was served in a basket with black and white parchment type paper.   When hubby got up to pay the bill I asked him to request a clean sheet.  He was given a big sheet of the paper and now I have enough to make a couple of cards.  My image is from Floppy Latte which can be found on my sponsor's site, Stitchey Bear Outlet.
Michele
Thanks to our sponsor for providing digital images by Floppy Latte to our DT I chose this lovely fairy silhouette to work with.  I sized it and printed the digital PNG file onto mystical paper by itKuPiLLi and adhered this image to cardstock.  I stamped my sentiment by Penny Black onto another paper by itKuPiLLi.  I added a die cut from my stash for a border and distressed the edges a bit.
Hazel
For my card I used Stitchy Bear Stamps Outlet Silhouettes fairy moon by Floppy Latte, printing directly on to a piece of Papermania Persimmon Collection 'reminiscent of a bygone era paper', also printing the quote on to a tag from that collection, embossing this with clear embossing powder. A few stars and the little black flower with gem were added.
Karla
For the first week of Silhouettes, I used a digital image called Fairy Moon and you can find it at Stitchy Bear Stamps Outlet.I layered it on two scrapbook papers and added some red fabric roses, a couple of ribbons, pearls and crystals. The sentiment expresses what fairies inspire us: dream. Have an inspiring week and keep playing along with us!
Barbara
For the first week of the Silhouettes challenge I used this lovely image, from Stitchy Bear Outlet.  I have a friend that love Black anything so I'm using this for her Easter card, hope she likes it. I cut the circle in the patterned paper smaller than the scalloped edge so some of the paper frames the image.


Thanks to Stitchey Bear Outlet for sponsoring this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards, everyone. Vicki, you are really crafting, well done! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.
    Best wishes Margaret A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made a digital project to join in. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete