Monday, October 20, 2014

Second Week of Guest Designer Spot Challenge

The Cheerful Stamp Pad is sponsoring the challenge this week  The winner will have a Guest Spot for at least two weeks.  Please make sure you follow the theme Fall Leaves.
Vicki
I made a tent card using designer paper of leaves and the center leaf was cut with a punch and then I found a stone in my stash in the shape of a leaf...just perfect!   A yellow ribbon and bow gives a little splash of bright colorThis is the perfect card to make when you need one in a hurry.
 

Michele
This week i made a card.  I used 2 different digital background papers created by Coosty Creations, a designer from our sponsor Stitchy Bear's shop.  I also used a digital stamp sentiment piece from Gecko Galz.  The autumn basket digital image, also by Coosty Creations is here again although this time I printed it, colored it with pencils and then used only the bottom half of the basket for this card. I added some shiny fall leaves stickers as well.
 
Karla
For the second week of Fall Leaves, I created a simple card because the paper I used is so charming. It  lends itself either to a Fall or a Thanksgiving card (my scrapbook paper is from Toke e Crie in Brazil). So I just adorned it with a sentiment, some mushrooms and green crystals. Have a magical week and keep playing along with us!
Hazel
The background paper is from the Basic Grey Indian summer paper pad (but I think it has an autumnal look), the middle torn strip being another paper from that pad and the torn piece on the left from Basic Grey pyrus paper pad, both edged with spiced marmalade distress ink and Adironadack espresso. The stamped leaves (My Mind's Eye and a Craft Stamper freebie) were inked with Adirondack espresso, terra cotta, Stazon blazing red and Archival russet. I then added some skeleton leaves and the quote generated on the computer.
Barbara
Second week of Challenge 97, Fall Leaves.  I decided to try something different this week, I inked the Gently Falling set (Stampin'up) with Tim Holtz distress markers and stamped on white cardstock, I then inked the outline stamps (same set) with versafine moss green, then cut them out. I wasn't happy with the results so I took my watercolour pen and muddled the colours and was happy. The button I made with a Sizzix die and covered it with paper glaze then tied the green and white bakers twine through it. This I have no sentiment on it as I think it can be used for a lot of occasions in the fall. 
 -------

Go to the shortcut on my sidebar to find the challenge announcement..

No comments:

Post a Comment