Sunday, October 12, 2014

Challenge 97-"Fall Leaves"

This challenge is a little different as the winner of the challenge will be asked to be a Guest Designer for at least two weeks.  You may create anything you wish as long as it fits the theme "Fall Leaves".  You will notice below that each team member decided to create something uniquely different from the others. 

Now the Design Team is anxious to see what you create.  Remember, to be eligible to win, do not enter more than twice.

Vicki
Here are two more Altered Playing Cards.  This time they are for my "Fall Leaves" challenge.  The images are from Gecko Galz's jewel collage sheet.  To make the  cards follow the theme, I added leaves to both.  The background of these playing cards was done with a Gelli plate.
Karla
For the first week of Fall Leaves, I created a card using canvas stickers from Imaginisce which I happened to find when I was digging for some new card stock papers. I layered my images on a strip of a fall scrapbook paper and added a sentiment and Washi tape. I simply love Washi tapes! Hope you continue playing along with us! Have a magical week!

 Michele
For this fall leaves challenge I used a Coosty Creations digital image from Stitchy Bear called "autumn basket."  I also used digital background paper from Coosty. For my tag I covered the tag base with the lovely autumn digital paper which I'd printed with the autumn basket image right on it. I colored the basket with pencils and added the sentiment which comes from the Gecko Galz Thanksgiving digital stamp set.  I added a couple autumn leaves brads which I got from Eyelet Outlet and a bit of washi tape. Happy autumn!

Hazel
I created a background on watercolour card with some of my new Spectrum Noir AquaTint Inks, stamping the Stampers Anonymous leaf stamp inked with various distress inks - brown corduroy, spiced marmalade, fired brick. This was then mounted on to some old gold mirror card and then on to an 8 x 8 card that had been wiped with the distress inks. The 'last butterflies of summer' twill was dusted with the distress inks. Sparkly circles from the Hobby House were added an a DCWV chipboard sentiment panel.
Barbara
For the first week of the Fall Leave challenge I used one of my Fall House Mouse images, doesn't he look like he is having a fabulous ride? I made a Z fold card and you will see different angles on my blog. I coloured the image with copics and used patterned paper from Bo Bunny. The cardstock I used is More Mustard and Really Rust. I added the rust metal dots for my embellishment. I will probably use this for one of the Fall birthdays I have coming soon. There is a GDT spot for our winner of this challenge.

 Sponsor

The Cheerful Stamp Pad. 
The winner of this challenge will be Guest Designer for at least two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment