Friday, August 29, 2014

Gecko Galz's Challenges.

If you are interested in joining a number of challenges on one site  , I would like to suggest going to the Gecko Galz Facebook site.  They have a number of them going on at one time.  I managed to enter the card below at the last minute.

Finally got this card finished...deadline time for Geckp Galz's "Be An Angel" challenge.. This is my Steampunk Angel. Like the sentiment says "Encourage Imagination" you will have to do so to understand what I made..   I created my background as I wanted something a little different. from the designer papers I had in my stash.  I love how this turned out.  The Gecko Galz face is one that is coming out this week

3 comments:

  1. Love the steampunk angel, hope she is powerful:-)
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the elements you combined to create this piece and the background is just striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fantastic make. love the colours and wonderful details. TFS
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete