Sunday, August 17, 2014

Challege #93 - "A New Baby"

This is one type of card I very seldom make.  It is a baby card.  This is really an easy theme to do.  Below are some inspirations for you by the Design Team.
Vicki
I have pink cardstock as my base card,  On it I place a cute baby-theme piece of designer paper.  Next I used a digital from Panda Bear, designer on  Stitichey Bear Outlet.  This I colored with Copic markers.  To finish the card I placed a small pink bow and a little pink rose embellishment.  In small letters is the sentiment "Blessed Child".
Hazel
I've used digital images from the Stitchy Bear's 'baby girl pack' kindly supplied by the sponsor. I coloured with spectrum noir pens and added a suede die cut teddy and a rattle. I finished off the card with the faux stitching on the surrounds and mounted on to a pale pink card blank
Michele
This is a digitally created 4x4 card to welcome a new baby boy.  I used baby digital images from Stitchy Bear's "Baby Boy Pack," a digital sentiment from TLC Creations and lovely pastel digital background paper from the Primavera Series by iTKupiLLi.  I made a simple slim grey border using Photoshop as well.  I rarely make baby cards so this challenge is a good opportunity to get some made.  Now I will be really for the next baby that comes along!
Karla
 For the first week of “It’s a baby”, I created a simple card. I colored my lovely image digitally.It was kindly supplied by our sponsor Stitchy Bear. It is a rattle and adorned it with some animals, a red ribbon, some pearls and sentiment. Keep playing along with us and have magical week!

No comments:

Post a Comment