Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Gelli Walks the Runway

Here is another favorite Gelli print.  (I am getting too many favorites!)  In the scan you really can't see the lines of pink very well.  After I finished this print, I was looking through a magazine in the doctor's office and spotted this gal.  I asked the receptionist if I could have that page and she told me to take the whole magazine.  So you will see some more runway models.  Hopefully I can make Gelli prints to match like this just happened to be.  This match up was a great find.  The picture was from the magazine ELLE.

7 comments:

  1. What a great match! Like they were made for each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks totally like you designed the add for the dress, awesome piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good find that was - and your print goes so well with it (and I love gelli too!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Now I want clothes that match my Gelli prints! So glad you shared this with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect match! great background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous print and I love that cheerful yellow.

    ReplyDelete