Sunday, September 8, 2013

"Be Inspired"-Week 2

 
I really was pleased to see all the entries for the past challenge.  There were so many good projects etc.  I am glad I use the random generator as it would have been hard to pick a winner.  Thanks so much to everyone who entered.  BTW sometimes I am a little late in posting the winner as I usually wait until I hear back so I can get the winner's full name.  Remember, I notify you if you are a winner.  If you have your email posted on your blog, I use that.  If not, I notify you through the comment section.  If you take time to enter, my challenges, I feel letting you know is the least thing I can do so you don't have to continuously come back to see if you are a winner.

Here is the picture we are using for inspiration for the current challenge.  Come and join in on the fun.
bakery
Now let's see how  the Design Team was inspired.

Here is a Gelli print that I made patterning it somewhat to the background in the inspirational picture.  My pattern is a little more subtle than the one in the picture.
 
Then I took the cardstock I had painted and cut it to fit my card.  This is how it ended. 
 Vicki
This card is serving a dual purpose.  It is also an inspirational piece for Lunagirl Moonbeams who is having the theme "Gypsy"
 
Krisha
This week I chose the cherries on top of the cake for my inspiration.  I used a stamp from Stampa Rosa of a single cherry.  Using red ink I stamped the card base at random, then with black ink I stamped the image three times on red cs, and added Glossy Accents to just the cherry and not he stem.  Once they were dry I trimmed them and added to the card. 
The sentiment is PC generated and is from the game of Jacks. (This is an OLD game with two or more players and no electronic device was used ...LOL)
Barbara
Michele
I made another tag inspired by the cake picture.  This time my imagination took me to a garden fairy tea party. I used vintage fairy images,a vintage teacup image and various papers to complete my tag.  This is a more abstract challenge than usual -- but also fun.  I hope you will play along.
Hazel
I was inspired to use cherries, cakes and an embossed diamond panel using an embossalicious folder with my eBosser. The plaid background paper mounted on to a red card blank was a magazine freebie. The strip of cherries mounted between strips of gingham ribbon was printed from a digital image from The Crafty Pad, which I coloured with spectrum noirs. The circles of cupcakes were from a Kanban kit. They are glittered around the edge.

2 comments:

  1. I love your use of the gelli plate, Vicki (I love experimenting with mine) and the final result x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how that Gelli Print works with your woman! Thanks for sharing with the party!

    ReplyDelete