Thursday, December 13, 2012

Noel Challenge

This card is for Our Daily Bread Designs' word challenge of "Noel".  Here are my word ingredients.
N is for "New" as this is a new ODBD stamp.  I recently ordered it and I haven't had a chance to use it before.  O is for "Odd" as this is an odd earring being used for the center of my flower. I do not  have a match for it.    E is for "Embellishment" .  I used some sticker flourishes as an embellishment to the card.  L is for "Lace"  The entire background of the card has been covered in old lace.  The scan doesn't show it, but the card is reaally delicate looking..

 If you have a chance, join in the challenge.  But hurry as there is only a little time left ato enter this Shinning Light Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Vicki this is lovely from the lace to the wonderful folded flower and of course the ear ring is an odd but nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty Vicki!! I just love the dimension of your flower and your design with the verse!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki, gourgeous card dit you made, i love it.
    You asked the link to the challenge at my blog, but it is het challenge at CCWS
    here is the link: http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.nl/
    Lots of luck

    ReplyDelete