Saturday, December 17, 2011

Second Week of Christmas Greetings

We begin a second week of the "Christmas Greetings" challenge.  The greeting should be the focal point of your project.  InLinkz is the great sponsor of this challenge and they have offered a wonderful prize.  Look below at the beginning of this challenge and note what they are giving away.  Almost any blogger can use this prize.

While you are at it, don't forget to become a follower.
Vicki
I did not use any particular technique on this card.  However, it does have an antique appearance.  I destressed the edges of my decorative  paper and stamped the greeting with Versamark ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  The stamp is by Stampers Anonymous.  The two holly sprays with bells is are from an old world Santa designer pieces I bought from Alpha Stamps

Barbara
Since Christmas is only two weeks away, I decided to go with a very traditional Christmas greeting and image. The angel with music collage and the sentiment are wonderful stamps from Club Scrap. I stamped the image and words in sepia. The background is a beautiful neutral paper with raised gold dots.
Michele
The center of my greeting represents my greatest wish: "Peace on Earth."  The stamp is by "Stamps Happen."  I stamped it in black on a piece of scalloped card stock, did some coloring with pencils and then distressed it with some Antique Linen ink.  I placed that on some holiday-themed designer paper and all of that on some bright red card stock.  This is a great challenge so please join in!

1 comment: