Stylish Blog Award!
1. I never have enough time to create the cards and projects I want to do.
2. I enjoy experimenting with my craft. I am always wondering "what if" when using my supplies.
3. When I was physically able, I loved to dance.
4. I am retired, but I still do a website for an organization parttime.
5. I started a group at my church called "Cheermakers". We make cards for the homeboand and those in the hospital.= thus the name of my blog "The Cheerful Stamp Pad".
6. I have too many stamping tools and supplies. I need to use some of them up.
7. My children have absolutely no interest in crafting.
8. I have a wonderful hubby who says nothing about my spending hours in my craft room.