Monday, November 1, 2010

Black, White and Burgundy


Attention

It seems there are issues

on and off with Inlinkz,

if you cannot link to either

 the "Autumn Leaves" or "Giving Thanks"

challenges, please email your link




Black, white, and with a hint of burgundy are the colors for the Play Date Cafe Challenge #53  this week.  This is my entry.  I really like the way these colors came together on this card.  I went with a classic clean design but used multiple black and white prints to offset the solid colors.  The flower is made with a Tim Holtz die.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Vicki! I love the bg dp! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, A classic beauty, Don't you just Love that rosette die! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mixture of papers, great sentiment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of that rosette, which is so on my list! Love the design papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card. xx

    ReplyDelete