Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Going Funky

From time to time I make ATC's (Artist Trading Cards)  I haven't make any lately so I took a piece of Gesso Resist that I had made and intended to make one.  However, my hubby had cut a 2 x 4 recerntly and had a couple of pieces left.  I decided to cover it with my Gesso Resist paper for a dimensional ATC.  Then it began.  I just kept adding "stuff"  All the stamps are Artistic Outpost with the exception of the body which is Paula Best.
A side view shows the use of a eye screw as the pedal on the unicycle.                  An old coathanger was the very thing for a crank.  This was a fun project.  In fact I made my hubby cut me another piece of wood.  The only thing he has asked is that I don't mail it.  He doesn't want to boost the income of the post office.
This was created  also for Gingersnap Creations'  "Frosting" Challenge and for Sir Stampalot's "Fantasy" Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work, so different, excellent take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of the "funky" This is really a fun ATC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki

    What a great and as you say 'funky' take on our fantasy theme.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck with the draw.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work of art this is amazing thank you so much for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an amazing project.
    Thank you for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a cool project! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete