Wednesday, September 9, 2015

September at Gecko Galz

September is "Tricks and Treats" at Gecko Galz.  All the secary artwork comes out this month.  I do not like to create anything with a Halloween, but I did make a couple for the theme.  Below is the badge for this month so you can put it on your blog and a little info about the Customer Challenge.
 
The challenge runs from September 1-29 so there is plenty time to create and enter.  There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz.  It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!! 
 
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz shopping spree.
 
Here are some samples from me including a couple using the September theme.
For this card I cut through the Gecko  Galz background and made t he fog wrap around the image giving it a 3D look

The image on this card is really cute.  I thought an orange background was appropriate for the occasion.
This is a page from an album I am making.  It is made with 3 business-size envelopes for each page.  A page holds 5 pockets in which   you can put tags or other items of embellishment.
This is a tag that will go into one of the pockets on one of my album pages, but not necessarily on the page above.  I am creating the pages and pockets as an idea comes to me.
 
Below is the freebie image sheet Gecko Galz is giving away to you.  Grab it from my page if you like.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I always love your projects, Vicki. That first one is amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous samples! thank you for the freebie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples, Vicky! Loving the Halloween and I'm intrigued by your cool album and tag. thanks so much for the freebie. xxD

    ReplyDelete