Friday, August 28, 2015

Challenge #119-"Remembering Summer"

It has been a great summer in Tennessee this year.  It has been warm, but not too hot.  We have had rain, but not too much and there is a hint of Fall.  How you remember this summer is the theme of my challenge this time.
Vicki
I made a card reminding me of the seashell we found this summer.  I decided to go with summer stripes.  The Little Blue Button image is colored with Copics.

Hazel
For my card I've used the Miss Lily on the beach image kindly supplied by the challenge sponsor, Little Blue Button, coloured with chameleon pens. All papers and card used are from my offcuts box. I added the little rubber flip flops that have been in my stash for ages.

Michele
Much though I love autumn I never really am quite ready to let summer go.  For my first DT creation "remembering summer" I've used a sweet image from Little Blue Button called "Sophie with Flower."  I colored her with colored pencils and used background designer paper by Gecko Galz.  I did use both summer and autumn colors in recognition of the changing seasons.  I kept this creation simple, embellishing with just a flower and an enamel dot.  I look forward to seeing what you make!
Barbara
Challenge #119 at the Cheerful Stamp Pad is Remembering summer, well it's not over yet as next week we are going to have a beautiful week it's cooler in the evening and much better for sleeping. Little Blue Button stamps is the sponsor for this challenge. I picked up this lovely image as a freebie on their blog. A friend was the sketch designer at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I wanted to use it which was  interesting as I flipped the sketch and used a circle. The sentiment I used is a Hero Arts seasons set, this is the Summer one.
Karla
For the first week of "Remembering Summer", I made a card using an image called Miss Lilly on the beach which was kindly supplied by our sponsor Little Blue Button. I colored and framed it digitally and then I added ribbons, buttons and a sentiment. Hope you keep playing along with us. Have an magical weekend!
 
 
Thanks to Little Blue Button Stamps for the sponsorship of  my final challenge.
 

1 comment:

  1. Great DT samples...sorry that Summer is coming to an end in New York :(

    ReplyDelete