Sunday, February 1, 2015

Challenge #104 - "Springtime"

Even though some of you are buried in snow, I thought you would enjoy making something with a feel of Spring.  Please note, that you should not enter more than twice if you want to be included in the random generated drawing.  Let's see what the Design Team has created.
Vicki
This beautiful image is from Sweet Pea Stamps.    She has a Blue Jay on her shoulder.  The base card is white.  On top of that is a black mat and then some grey/blue designer paper followed by another black mat and then the image on top.  She is colored with Copic markers.  The scan with doesn't show it, but her headband is completely covered  with diamond Stickles and the flower in the center of the headband  is covered with blue stickles.  A very delicate silver border is under the image.
 
Karla
The digital image I used for the first week of Springtime is called Toadstool Fascination and was designed by Ching Chou Kuik. You can find it at Sweet Peas Stamps. I colored my lovely image with pencils and acrylics and framed it. Then I layered my image on a scrapbook paper. Fabric butterflies and crystals were used to adorn my card.Hope you play along with us!Have a magical week!
Hazel
For my design card I've used Sweet Pea Stamps 'peachy pink fairy' digi by Ching Chou Kuik colouring with spectrum noir pens., with Art Institute glitter with quickie glue pen on to the wings. This was cut out with a deckle edged nestie die and brushes on the edges with tattered rose distress ink.The background papers are from my offcuts box and the panel behind the image was made by a mask and acrylic paint with my gelli plate. I added various pieces of washi tape and flowers from Hobbycraft.
 
Barbara
For the first week of the Spring challenge I went with spring flowers and pink, the image is Awareness Ribbon Angel from Charmaine Flannery, you can find this image at Sweet Pea Stamps.  This is a lovely image and you can colour the ribbon whatever cause you might need it for. I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches I added star dust stickles to the wings. I hope you will join us for the Springtime challenge.



Michele
The lovely digital stamp which I've colored with pencils is called "forget me not" and was created by artist Ching-Chou Kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps.  I love love love this stamp!  I used simple designer papers, borders and stickers to finish this simple card celebrating the spring we hope for.

Sweet Pea Stamps

 
Click on the sponsor's name above and visit  their site as I am so glad to Sweet Pea Stamps as my sponsor again for this challenge.  A big thank you to them.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful spring time designs by the DT. Love the Sweet Pea stamps that were used! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete