Sunday, January 25, 2015

Second Week of "Valentine" Challenge


You have one more week in which you can enter my challenge "Valentine".  It can be any type of creations as long as it follows the theme.
Vicki
My card as well of that of a couple other Design Team members shows the "kid" in us.  We, unbeknown to each other, chose to work with the cute Sweet Pea Stamps' Dino Valentine.  I colored mine with Copic markers and placed him on a polka dot designer paper and a green base card.  As an embellishment I added a couple of foam hearts
Hazel
This was created digitally using the Sweet Pea Stamps Helena Reis' follow your heart digital image which I had previous coloured with spectrum pens and then imported on to the Valentine background softening the edges and making a scalloped heart cut out.
Karla
For the second week of "Valentine", I've created a card using an image designed by Conie Fong. It's called Tori The Dragon Raining Hearts and you can find it at Sweet Peas Stamps. I hand coloured my lovely image and layered it onto two scrapbook papers from Toke e Crie. Then,I adorned my card with some hearts, crystals, ribbons and lace.The sentiment is from Creative Imaginations. Hope you continue playing along with us. Have a magical week, my lovelies!
Michele
The digital stamp I used and colored with pencils is called "Tori the dragon raining hearts" and is a stamp designed by Conie Fong for Sweet Pea Stamps.  I outlined my cut piece with markers.  I also colored the cardstock with markers and then bordered the piece with rickrack.  I added a "be mine" sentiment from my stash and two heart brads by Eyelet Outlet
.
Barbara
For the second week of the Valentine challenge I chose Blossom by Theresa Sherman at Sweet Pea Stamps. isn't she beautiful. I'm still not sure where my valentine stamps are, I know I don't have a lot of them as I only send a couple of valentines now that my grandsons are 18, 22 and 25. I do have a great grandson and his is made. I used some spica glitter pens on the flowers and bracelet, although it doesn't show up in the picture. This is an easel card and I really like making them. The image was cut with labels 8 and layered on Decorative labels 8. (my favourite)

Sweet Pea Stamps

A special "Thank You" to Sweet Pea Stamps for sponsoring this challenge.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice Valentine's projects. Very detailed and colorful ♥

    ReplyDelete