Monday, September 1, 2014

Challenge #94-"Anything Goes"

Sorry, this is being posted a little late.  Somehow I got started in organizing my studio.  Did I get finished?  NO WAY!  I did get a small corner organized, but that is all.  In doing that I made this post a little late.

However, everyone likes the theme I have for the next two weeks.  It is "Anything Goes".  This means you may post anything project that is new with any theme, using any stamps or no stamps.  However, if you happen to have some Lil Diva stamps from Stitchey Bear Outlet, we would love to see them. 

Here is what the Design Team created using the Lil Diva stamps.
Vicki
I am not much into doing Halloween cards and projects, but I decided to use the witch from the Lilwi Diva collection.  She is colored with Copic markers and placed on various designer papers.
 
Karla
For the first week of Anything Goes, I've created a card using an image called "Flower Fairy" from Lil Diva on Stitchy Bear Stamps. I've adorned it with some flowers, some ribbons and a lovely sentiment.My card is for a little girl. We want to see your adorable creations so play along with us. Have a magical week!
 
 Michele
Our DT was given some adorable images designed by "Lil Diva" of Stitchy Bear Stamps.  I fell in love with the seahorses right away and colored two of them with pencils and gel pens.  While cleaning up some digital images I'd printed but not used I came across this cute and mischievous looking bathing beauty from a Lunagirl collage sheet.  I used some paper i'd treated with alcohol inks and began to build my scene with with the digital images, the vintage image and some underwater-themed stash items.  Since I was creating a cartoon scene I finished the piece by handwriting my cartoon balloon on some designer paper.  I had fun with this and hope you'll have fun making anything you like for our anything goes challenge.
 
 Hazel
The background paper is a piece of unknown paper  with some corrugated paper and flower ribbon strips added. The image is Stitchy Bear Lil Diva 'flower fairy' digital image, kindly supplied by the sponsor, coloured with spectrum noir pens. I tore around the image using a perspex template and round another piece of matching paper as a backing.  Flower from Hobbycraft with prima spacer in the centre, Craftwork cards sentiment circle and various gems.
Hazell
(The last time I had the theme Anything Goes I overlooked Hazel's card.  Even though it is not using an image from the current sponsor, I wanted to show the card as Hazel, like the other DT members, really works hard to give samples each week.)  Hazel's card description is below:
 
I've used a digital image from a previous sponsor Bugaboo Stamps, called 'rainy day bears - rain, rain', adding the sentiment and matting on to a card blank that had been run through my eBosser with an Embossalicious 'clouds' 6 x 6 folder which I brushed with stormy sky distress ink. The insert says 'Get well soon'.
 
Lil Diva on Stitchey Bear Outlet is one of the digital creator and is the sponsor of my challenge.  Please go to the Stitcheu Bear Outlet site and check out some of the images.  I am sure you will find something there you can use.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Vicki, how sweet of you to include my previous card as well (I'd forgotten all about it). Love everyone's designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images. I love the seahorse one, made me chuckle :)

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun Challenge. I LUV the DT creations - that Sea Horse one made me chuckle !! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations!! LOVE Hazell's card! Great colors! Just wonderful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete